Invited external speakers and BioSC members present their interdisciplinary research projects reflecting bioeconomy topics from different points of view in the following sessions and four topics for the poster presentations.
- Session I: User experience and user-centered design methods in the bioeconomy
- Session II: Innovative concepts for green value chains
- Session III: BioSC meets friends: Excellence clusters in NRW
- Session IV: (Regional) Implementation of the Bioeconomy: Concepts, products, best practice examples
You are kindly invited to submit poster abstracts until October 6th, 2019. Please address the following topics with your poster:
- Topic I: Economic and socioeconomic implications of the Bioeconomy
- Topic II: Innovative concepts/products for green value chains
- Topic III: Bioeconomy-related cluster
- Topic IV: Implementation of the Bioeconomy
The Call for Poster Abstracts can be found on our homepage https://www.biosc.de/poster_call_2019.
Registration is open! Please register until October 20th, 2019 via the following link: https://www.biosc.de/registration_extern.