Bautzner Str. 116 04347 Leipzig
The German Biomass Research Centre is organising the 6th HTP Expert Forum “Hydrothermal Processes for Material and Energetic Value Creation” on 25th and 26th November 2020. For the design of the programme we invite interested parties from science and industry to participate in the Call for Abstracts & Posters!
The focus of the forum is the entire value chain of hydrothermal conversion, starting with the source materials, the processes and their technological implementation, up to to the products and the respective associated boundary and general conditions.
We’re looking forward to your submisson!
The event addresses the following topics in particular:
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and Carbon carriers
- Hydrothermal processes in sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal production of basic and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for providing functional materials
- Hydrothermal processes as part of modern biorefinery concepts
- International trends and results
- Technical design of hydrothermal processes
- Framework conditions (politics, approval law, market situation, etc.)
- Economic, ecological and socio-economic evaluation of hydrothermal processes
- Use and treatment of process water and other by-products
The event is bilingual – German and English with simultaneous translation. Lectures and Posters are possible in both languages. Accepted abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.