The ScienceCampus Halle and the Leading-Edge Cluster BioEconomy cordially invite you to the 8th International Bioeconomy Conference in Halle on 17 – 18 May 2020. The motto this year is “Bio meets Economy – Science meets Industry”.
The conference was first held in 2012 and is now regarded as one of the most important bioeconomy events in Germany. Every year it brings together internationally renowned representatives of science and industry to discuss the latest research findings, innovations and current developments on the market.
The bioeconomy has broad-ranging approaches for plant research, for agriculture and forestry, for the chemical and plastics industry, the energy industry and innovative materials. The 8th International Bioeconomy Conference in major topics represents new issues and insights: International experts will speak about sustainability and socio-economical aspects, biobased value chains, biorefining, high value products and about stress tolerance and productivity of plants. The Partner region in 2020 will be Baltic Sea Region.
More information: https://www.bioeconomy-conference.de/programm/
Invitation to the conference PolyMerTec 2021
The Polymer Competence Center Halle-Merseburg (KKZ), the Institute of Polymeric Materials e.V. (IPW), the foundation Academy Polymer Innovations of Central Germany (AMK) and the University of Applied Sciences Merseburg (HS Merseburg) invite to the international scientific conference
from June 9th to 11th 2021 at the campus of the Hochschule Merseburg.
„PolyMerTec“ focuses on the following polymeric topics:
- Polymer synthesis & Plastics Development
- Plastics Technology & Polymer Processing
- Polymer Analytics, Plastics Testing & Polymer Diagnostics
- Polymer applications & Plastic Products
The following renowned specialist colleagues are represented in the conference committee:
- Prof. Dr. René Androsch und Prof. Dr. Mario Beiner (Structure and Morphology)
- Prof. Dr. Valentin Cepus (Charaterization of Plastic Materials)
- Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Glatz und Dipl.-Ing. Marco Götze (Rapid Prototyping)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Heilmann (Biofunctional Plastic Surfaces)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Vitold Jenderka (Non-Destructive Testing of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Ines Kotter (Damage Analysis)
- Dr. Ralf Lach (Fracture Mechanics)
- Prof. Dr. Beate Langer (Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Michel (Plastic Fiber Composites)
- PD Dr. Katrin Reincke (Rubber & Elastomers)
- Dr. Christian Schmelzer (Health and Medical Care)
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Seitz (Plastics Recycling)
Additionally, the will be an exibition of scientific equipment.
Please visit the Twitter-Accout of the organizer for the latest news!