Invitation to the conference PolyMerTec 2021
The Polymer Competence Center Halle-Merseburg (KKZ), the Institute of Polymeric Materials e.V. (IPW), the foundation Academy Polymer Innovations of Central Germany (AMK) and the University of Applied Sciences Merseburg (HS Merseburg) invite to the international scientific conference
from June 9th to 11th 2021 at the campus of the Hochschule Merseburg.
„PolyMerTec“ focuses on the following polymeric topics:
- Polymer synthesis & Plastics Development
- Plastics Technology & Polymer Processing
- Polymer Analytics, Plastics Testing & Polymer Diagnostics
- Polymer applications & Plastic Products
The following renowned specialist colleagues are represented in the conference committee:
- Prof. Dr. René Androsch und Prof. Dr. Mario Beiner (Structure and Morphology)
- Prof. Dr. Valentin Cepus (Charaterization of Plastic Materials)
- Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Glatz und Dipl.-Ing. Marco Götze (Rapid Prototyping)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Heilmann (Biofunctional Plastic Surfaces)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Vitold Jenderka (Non-Destructive Testing of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Ines Kotter (Damage Analysis)
- Dr. Ralf Lach (Fracture Mechanics)
- Prof. Dr. Beate Langer (Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Michel (Plastic Fiber Composites)
- PD Dr. Katrin Reincke (Rubber & Elastomers)
- Dr. Christian Schmelzer (Health and Medical Care)
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Seitz (Plastics Recycling)
Additionally, the will be an exibition of scientific equipment.
Please visit the Twitter-Accout of the organizer for the latest news!