Invitation to the conference PolyMerTec 2021
The Polymer Competence Center Halle-Merseburg (KKZ), the Institute of Polymeric Materials e.V. (IPW), the foundation Academy Polymer Innovations of Central Germany (AMK) and the University of Applied Sciences Merseburg (HS Merseburg) invite to the international scientific conference
from June 9th to 11th 2021 at the campus of the Hochschule Merseburg.
„PolyMerTec“ focuses on the following polymeric topics:
- Polymer synthesis & Plastics Development
- Plastics Technology & Polymer Processing
- Polymer Analytics, Plastics Testing & Polymer Diagnostics
- Polymer applications & Plastic Products
The following renowned specialist colleagues are represented in the conference committee:
- Prof. Dr. René Androsch und Prof. Dr. Mario Beiner (Structure and Morphology)
- Prof. Dr. Valentin Cepus (Charaterization of Plastic Materials)
- Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Glatz und Dipl.-Ing. Marco Götze (Rapid Prototyping)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Heilmann (Biofunctional Plastic Surfaces)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Vitold Jenderka (Non-Destructive Testing of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Ines Kotter (Damage Analysis)
- Dr. Ralf Lach (Fracture Mechanics)
- Prof. Dr. Beate Langer (Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Michel (Plastic Fiber Composites)
- PD Dr. Katrin Reincke (Rubber & Elastomers)
- Dr. Christian Schmelzer (Health and Medical Care)
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Seitz (Plastics Recycling)
Additionally, the will be an exibition of scientific equipment.
Please visit the Twitter-Accout of the organizer for the latest news!
Two congresses on the future of the plastics industry.
With joint exhibition.
Under one roof.
BIOPOLYMER – Processing & Moulding
Since its premiere in 2018, the BIOPOLYMER congress attracts processors and applicators, manufacturers, suppliers and researchers of biobased, biodegredable plastics to the HALLE MESSE. Participants and speakers of the first two events came from Europe, Asia and overseas. The lectures will be held in German or English and be translated simultaneously in the other language (only BIOPOLYMER -Processing & Moulding).
MKT – The Plastic Congress in Central Germany
Started in 2009, the MKT grew up to the flagship event of the plastics economy in central Germany – unfolding a supraregional and international attraction. In 2020 the conference focuses on the topic „Circular Economy & Resources Efficency“. Conceptual sponsors of MKT are the associations of plastics industry in Brandenburg, Thuringia, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt and several partners. The lectures will be given in German or English.