International Congress for injection moulders and processors of bioplastics. Including exhibition.
The latest in what processors and users need to know about biologically and biode-gradable plastics: compact on two days!
- Your yearly update at first hand.
World market leaders and industry pioneers present their latest develop-ments.
- BIOPOLYMER Innovation Award.
Honoring of the most important developments in the field of biodegredable plastics.
- Living Technology.
At the accompanying exhibition you can get to know more about products and technologies.
- Opportunity for individual exchange.
Speakers are available for individual questions at the Speaker’s Corner.
- Networking with pleasure.
The evening buffet at the end of the first day offers you the opportunity to talk to industry colleagues.
- Without any language barriers.
All presentations are simultanous translated (German <–> English).
The ScienceCampus Halle and the Leading-Edge Cluster BioEconomy cordially invite you to the 8th International Bioeconomy Conference in Halle on 17 – 18 May 2020. The motto this year is “Bio meets Economy – Science meets Industry”.
The conference was first held in 2012 and is now regarded as one of the most important bioeconomy events in Germany. Every year it brings together internationally renowned representatives of science and industry to discuss the latest research findings, innovations and current developments on the market.
The bioeconomy has broad-ranging approaches for plant research, for agriculture and forestry, for the chemical and plastics industry, the energy industry and innovative materials. The 8th International Bioeconomy Conference in major topics represents new issues and insights: International experts will speak about sustainability and socio-economical aspects, biobased value chains, biorefining, high value products and about stress tolerance and productivity of plants. The Partner region in 2020 will be Baltic Sea Region.
More information: https://www.bioeconomy-conference.de/programm/
The German Biomass Research Centre is organising the 6th HTP Expert Forum “Hydrothermal Processes for Material and Energetic Value Creation” on 25th and 26th November 2020. For the design of the programme we invite interested parties from science and industry to participate in the Call for Abstracts & Posters!
The focus of the forum is the entire value chain of hydrothermal conversion, starting with the source materials, the processes and their technological implementation, up to to the products and the respective associated boundary and general conditions.
We’re looking forward to your submisson!
The event addresses the following topics in particular:
- Hydrothermal processes for the production of solid, liquid and gaseous energy and Carbon carriers
- Hydrothermal processes in sewage sludge utilisation and nutrient recycling
- Hydrothermal production of basic and fine chemicals
- Hydrothermal processes for providing functional materials
- Hydrothermal processes as part of modern biorefinery concepts
- International trends and results
- Technical design of hydrothermal processes
- Framework conditions (politics, approval law, market situation, etc.)
- Economic, ecological and socio-economic evaluation of hydrothermal processes
- Use and treatment of process water and other by-products
The event is bilingual – German and English with simultaneous translation. Lectures and Posters are possible in both languages. Accepted abstracts will appear in the conference proceedings.