Since 2009, the CLIB International Conference is the meeting place for the industrial biotechnology community. Being the first symposium of the year, it brings together international experts from all over the world in Düsseldorf, Germany.
The conference discusses technical, commercial and political implications of novel value chains based on innovative biotechnological processes and alternative feedstocks. A special emphasis will be given on the market demands for novel products and drop-in solutions.
Furthermore the conference will highlight the role of process integration to minimize costs and optimise performance. A dedicated session will deal with one of the unique selling points of biotechnology: how to efficiently produce highly functional and complex molecules.
The 2nd day of the conference focuses on highly dynamic markets like home & personal care, packaging & materials, as well as animal & plant health.
The two-day programme in a nutshell:
- Move forward by process integration
- Biotech: the easy way to functional complexity
- Daily needs – biotech for home & personal care
- Better performance through bio materials?
- New concepts for animal and plant health
The full programm will be available shortly.
The conference will be held at Hotel Nikko Düsseldorf:
Invitation to the conference PolyMerTec 2021
The Polymer Competence Center Halle-Merseburg (KKZ), the Institute of Polymeric Materials e.V. (IPW), the foundation Academy Polymer Innovations of Central Germany (AMK) and the University of Applied Sciences Merseburg (HS Merseburg) invite to the international scientific conference
from June 9th to 11th 2021 at the campus of the Hochschule Merseburg.
„PolyMerTec“ focuses on the following polymeric topics:
- Polymer synthesis & Plastics Development
- Plastics Technology & Polymer Processing
- Polymer Analytics, Plastics Testing & Polymer Diagnostics
- Polymer applications & Plastic Products
The following renowned specialist colleagues are represented in the conference committee:
- Prof. Dr. René Androsch und Prof. Dr. Mario Beiner (Structure and Morphology)
- Prof. Dr. Valentin Cepus (Charaterization of Plastic Materials)
- Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Glatz und Dipl.-Ing. Marco Götze (Rapid Prototyping)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Heilmann (Biofunctional Plastic Surfaces)
- Prof. Dr. Klaus-Vitold Jenderka (Non-Destructive Testing of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Ines Kotter (Damage Analysis)
- Dr. Ralf Lach (Fracture Mechanics)
- Prof. Dr. Beate Langer (Deformation and Fracture Behaviour of Plastics)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Michel (Plastic Fiber Composites)
- PD Dr. Katrin Reincke (Rubber & Elastomers)
- Dr. Christian Schmelzer (Health and Medical Care)
- Prof. Dr. Mathias Seitz (Plastics Recycling)
Additionally, the will be an exibition of scientific equipment.
Please visit the Twitter-Accout of the organizer for the latest news!
Under the motto “Bio meets Economy – Science meets Industry”, the WissenschaftsCampus Halle and the BioEconomy Cluster Mitteldeutschland invite you to the 9th International Bioeconomy Conference on June 9 and 10, 2021 in Halle an der Saale. The event, which was launched in 2012, is one of the most important dates in the bioeconomy in Germany and brings together renowned international representatives from science and industry every year for an intensive and fruitful exchange on the latest research results, innovations and current market developments.
The networking dinner on June 9th, which is part of the conference, offers the perfect setting to learn about developments in the bio-economy, to exchange information about innovations and to make new contacts with representatives relevant to the industry.
The partner region Baltic Sea countries will be represented by numerous renowned experts. Join the interesting lectures and meet important stakeholders and cooperation partners on site.
More information: https://www.bioeconomy-conference.de/en/program/
Two congresses on the future of the plastics industry.
With joint exhibition.
Under one roof.
BIOPOLYMER – Processing & Moulding
Since its premiere in 2018, the BIOPOLYMER congress attracts processors and applicators, manufacturers, suppliers and researchers of biobased, biodegredable plastics to the HALLE MESSE. Participants and speakers of the first two events came from Europe, Asia and overseas. The lectures will be held in German or English and be translated simultaneously in the other language (only BIOPOLYMER -Processing & Moulding).
MKT – The Plastic Congress in Central Germany
Started in 2009, the MKT grew up to the flagship event of the plastics economy in central Germany – unfolding a supraregional and international attraction. In 2020 the conference focuses on the topic „Circular Economy & Resources Efficency“. Conceptual sponsors of MKT are the associations of plastics industry in Brandenburg, Thuringia, Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt and several partners. The lectures will be given in German or English.